[DRG-users] AMPRGW moving to a new address (and machine)

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Thu May 25 16:47:11 EDT 2017

Greetings fellow Michigan AMPRnetters!

    Soon, the AMPRGW.SYSNET.UCSD.EDU machine will be moving to a new
building at UCSD, on a new subnet, and will be running on a new machine.
This does *not* affect many of us here in Michigan, but if you FTP the
encap.txt file from AMPRGW you may want to be aware of this change.

    Attached is Brian Kantor's email regarding the cutover: